In this section you will find a list of upcoming and archived podcasts and webinars offered by The Coalition.
Please let us know if you experience any issues when accessing these files. If there are topics you would like to see covered in the future, please email Cara Long at c.long [at] npcnys.org.
Download the 2019-20 N/RPP application materials (for existing N/RPCs ONLY. This is not a NOFA or RFP.)
Please be sure to download the PDF documents and complete them in Acrobat Reader. If you use another application, including the web browser, any information you input will not be saved.
NPCs: The Coalition has the data you need to complete the Service Area questions on Page 3 of the application. Contact Cara at c.long [at] npcnys.org to receive your data.
- Application checklist
- Application instructions
- N/RPP Application
- Board Roster
- Board Resolution Template
- Additional PMQ Pages [PDF download] | [XLS download]
- For additional forms, visit the HCR website at https://hcr.ny.gov/neighborhood-and-rural-preservation-programs
- N/RPP 2019-20 Application Webinar
- Community Development in Neighborhoods That Have Endured Trauma
Listen to Stephanie Simeon, Executive Director of Heart of the City Neighborhoods in Buffalo, discuss their approach to community development.
- Designing Impactful Housing and Community Development Programs
Listen to Michele McKeon, COO of RECAP in Middletown, discuss the role of equity within housing and community development
- Homeownership Issues Facing People of Color in NYS
Listen to Pat Julien, Director of Homeowner Services at IMPPACT Brooklyn, and Charline Ogbeni a Brooklyn-based homeowner, discuss Charline’s path to homeownership.
- How Massachusetts CDCs use the Community Investment Tax Credit to Promote Affordable Housing and Community Development
Listen to Joe Kriesberg, President of MACDC, explain the benefits of the program.
- Download the CITC presentation
- Evictions in Upstate NY Cities
- Project Pop Up: Repurposing Vacant Storefronts in Pittsburgh
Listen to Brian Kurtz Director of Economic Development at the Downtown Pittsburgh Partnership talk about revitalization efforts
Listen to the podcast
- Encouraging Sustainable Homeownership and Seeding Employment
Listen to Christine Nealon and Theresa Newton of TRIP explain their new Property Management Internship
Listen to the podcast