In this section you will find a list of upcoming and archived podcasts and webinars offered by The Coalition.
Download the 2020-21 NRPP application materials (for existing NRPCs ONLY. This is not a NOFA or RFP.)
Please be sure to download the PDF documents and complete them in Acrobat Reader. If you use another application, including the web browser, any information you input will not be saved.
- 2020-21 NRPP Application Checklist
- 2020-21 NRPP App Instructions
- 2020-21 NRPP App-Final (Due August 28, 2020)
- 2020-21 NRPP Board Roster Form
- 2020 Board Resolution Template
- Vendor Responsibility Questionnaire
- Additional PMQ Pages [PDF download] | [XLS download]
- 2019-20 APR Instructions
- 2019-20 NRPP APR-Final (must be received and approved prior to entering into a grant agreement)
- Digital Signature Instructions
- For additional forms, visit the HCR website at https://hcr.ny.gov/neighborhood-and-rural-preservation-programs
- NPC’s can follow this community profile link to valuable information required for your annual submittal.
Coming Soon 2020-21 NRPP Application Webinar with HCR (with slides and Q&A from July 24, 2020 live event)
- Community Development in Neighborhoods That Have Endured Trauma
Listen to Stephanie Simeon, Executive Director of Heart of the City Neighborhoods in Buffalo, discuss their approach to community development.
- Designing Impactful Housing and Community Development Programs
Listen to Michele McKeon, COO of RECAP in Middletown, discuss the role of equity within housing and community development
- Homeownership Issues Facing People of Color in NYS
Listen to Pat Julien, Director of Homeowner Services at IMPPACT Brooklyn, and Charline Ogbeni a Brooklyn-based homeowner, discuss Charline’s path to homeownership.
- How Massachusetts CDCs use the Community Investment Tax Credit to Promote Affordable Housing and Community Development
Listen to Joe Kriesberg, President of MACDC, explain the benefits of the program.
- Download the CITC presentation
- Evictions in Upstate NY Cities
- Project Pop Up: Repurposing Vacant Storefronts in Pittsburgh
Listen to Brian Kurtz Director of Economic Development at the Downtown Pittsburgh Partnership talk about revitalization efforts
Listen to the podcast
- 2017-18 N/RPP APR Webinar
Webinar slides [/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]